Tuesday 10 November 2009

Group Project -Juteopolis

Recently we have finished our first group project, Juteopolis based on the jute industry in Dundee. It was great experience working within a team and opened my eyes to the different ways you have to be when working on your own and in a group. I have always been a person who works well in groups and I would say our small group consisting of 3 worked as well as you could hope. It was exciting to see the final product and how stress can actually bring you closer together with people. I think the full experience has really helped me focus on areas that I may not have been good at before when working on my own but they have improved when working with others where they relied on me finish a section to complete the project. You also have to work on your own just as if you were completing an individual project but consider everyones thoughts and ideas in order to bring it all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment